Anjuman – E -Shura -E -Rahmania was established on 15 th Feb, 1925 in Rangoon (Burma) for serving the activities of Muslim Majhab and Millat, subsequently it was reconstituted on 29th August 1937 by the disciples who returned from Rangoon in presence of Huzur kebla in Chittagong for administering and managing the affairs of Darul Uloom Islamia Rahmania Madrasha of Haripur, Pakistan.
It was reformed on 22nd January 1954 and renamed as Anjuman-E Ahmadia Sunnia for establishing new religious educational Institutions/Madrasha at Chittagong and other places of the country, having its office at 39 Anderkilla, Chittagong.
Subsequently on 18th March 1956 Anjuman-E- Ahmadia Sunnia was reconstituted as Anjuman-E- Rahmania Ahmadia Sunnia as non-political, religious and philanthropic organisation, that’s became one of the most reliable and trustworthy, religious platform for the sunni Muslim of the Country, that has duly been recognised by the Muslim Ummah of the Sub-Continent, as well as of the World.
Anjuman-E-Rahmania Ahmadia Sunnia Trust was duly been registered under Registration of Societies Act XXI of 1860, having Registration No. 1237 E.P. /82 of 1958-59. (CHS- 1237)
Anjuman means Society, Rahmania was taken from the name of Hazrat Abdur Rahman Chowhravi (R.A), Ahmadia was taken from the name of Hazrat Syed Ahmad Shah (R.A), while Sunnia was taken for identification of Sunniot and Trust is the symbol of welfare.
Registered Office of this organization situated at Jamea Ahmadia Sunnia Bhaban, West Sholashahar, Chittagong and Principal office at 321, Didar Market, Dewan Bazar, Chittagong.
Tax exemption was approved by the Government from payment of Income Tax vide Ministry of Finance (Revenue Division) under Notification No. S.R.O. 383 (k) dtd.04.4.60.